The WebTek Student Ambassador (WSA) Program gives you a chance to represent WebTek at your university and college campus. The mantra here for you to succeed is to be dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic. For more information, click: www.webteklabs.com
What the students get?
- A Welcome Letter as a part of the WSA Program
- Internship and Job Opportunities for top performers
- Goodies and Compliments for good performers
- Interaction Opportunity with experienced industry professionals
- A Competing Exposure before you complete your graduation
- Development of leadership and project management skills
- Certificate on the successful completion of your responsibilities
- Student should be currently pursuing either Pre-final year (or) Final year with first class aggregate (60%).
- Student should be a Techno geek and Out of the Box thinker.
- Student should possess sound Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Student should have passion in continuous Learning and sharing new things.
- Student needs to have very Good Rapport among the college faculty and management and his co-students.
- Commitment as WSA will be valid only for one year.
- Only one male and female student of any University/College will be given opportunity to work as WSA after evaluating all the applications.
Procedure to apply:
For any queries, Send your resume email@example.com with email subject as "Application".