- To create a knowledge hub where anyone can learn the aspects of software testing and able
to find a career path in IT industry.
- We understand the market needs and help you to grow according to the IT trends that lead
to problem solving, mutual satisfaction and achievement of the set goals.
- To develop a mechanism of imparting Software Testing education effectively so as to
make the students ready deployable.
- To promote software testing as a career option amongst students.
- To create a real working environment that will help an individual to broaden his mind.
- To address challenges of employability and provide the entry level platform in Software
- To create knowledge platform for corporate experience individual looking for growth.
Scope of Software Testing
According to Standish Group Chaos Report, only 32% of software projects were successful,
44% were challenged (that is cost overruns, budget overruns or content deficiencies) and
24% got failed.
Few of the reasons are:
- Inadequate Testing
- Lack of Quality Assurance
- Not Conforming to Industry Standards
The only solution to improve the same is Software Testing.